Partner with Swift Disability Services
At Swift, we work closely with individuals from across Canada on the Disability Tax Credit application. Since inception, we have dealt with thousands of customers suffering from a broad range of medical and health conditions. Our goal is to make the application process quick, transparent, and simple.
Working with Swift Disability Services
- 1) You receive a free 10-minute, no-obligation, assessment from a Disability Tax Credit Specialist
- 2) If we determine that you may be eligible, we send you documents to be signed and returned back to our team
- 3) We complete a comprehensive tax assessment to ensure that you get the most value out of your tax credit refund
- 4) We work with your doctor to ensure that they include the correct and relevant information on your application
- 5) You sign the completed application
- 6) Swift reviews and submits your application to the CRA for processing
- 7) If your application is approved, the CRA pays up to $45,000 directly to you
Swift guarantees a transparent and enjoyable experience. Individuals can rest easy, knowing that they are getting the best chances of approval on their application.
We are highly motivated to build the best possible case for approval – as we only get paid when your application is approved. Swift guarantees you will not be charged unless we are successful in getting you approved.
Swift can get you approved in less than 60 days. Give us a call, we’ll do the work.
Begin your partnership with Swift Disability Services today and get paid up to $45,000 from the CRA in less than 60 days. We’ll do the work, just give us a call.
- Obtaining DTC approval can unlock significant financial benefits.
Qualifying for the Disability Tax Credit can earn you money via two different avenues:
- 1. Retroactive Refund – Individuals who have suffered from a health condition in previous tax years, but have not yet gained approval for the DTC, are able to claim a tax adjustment to claim the tax credits they missed out on. We can do an adjustment going back up to 10 years, which can result in up to $45,000 in refunds.
- 2. Future Savings – Once approved, tax-paying households can save up to $4,500 in taxes paid annually. ii. In Addition to the above, DTC eligibility is a prerequisite for other programs such as the Canada Disability Benefit and the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP).
- In order to qualify for the DTC there are a few key requirements that a Swift team member will discuss with you on our first call.
The health condition(s) must significantly impact one or more basic functions of daily living. “Basic functions” include:
- 1. Walking, or
- 2. Feeding, or
- 3. Dressing, or
- 4. Decision making, or
- 5. Problem solving, or
- 6. Going to the bathroom, or
- 7. Speaking, or
- 8. Hearing, or
- 9. The need for life sustaining therapy
The health condition needs to be prolonged, meaning it must have lasted, or is expected to last, for more than 12 months.